Job vacancy at TDH Egypt.
Job description : The receptionist is responsible for approximately 40 hours of work a week. tasks:
- Draft and write memos.
- Mange the office expenses .
- Follow up the attendance book .
- Manage the office supplies.
- File and archive the documents
- Deal with appointments.
- Receive recruitment application files.
- Define and set up a filing system for the delegation’s projects.
- Make any suggestions to ensure the orderly organization and management of the secretariat.
- Organize meetings of the delegation directorate and ensure the minutes are written up upon request.
Job requirements: – Relevant University degree – Excellent – Fluent English – Arabic spoken and written languages – Minimum 2 years experience in Admin work. – Accounting background is preferred – Motivated and flexible worker – Capacity to work under pressure – Good computer skills – Good communication skills – Good editorial and analyzing skills – Ability to work cooperatively with other staff Location: Based in Cairo
Please send your CV and motivation letter before 4 of December. Please write in the subject line “Job offer – receptionist :
- By e-mail : email@example.com
- By fax: 27 94 34 22
- By mail, Terre des hommes – 5 Dar Al Shifa St. Garden City – Cairo
Tomooh Syrian Services Team